Tips to make money from Facebook
Nowadays, Facebook is one of the best options for making money online. As we know, YouTube is not simple and needs to follow many terms and conditions. However, TikTok and Facebook are easy and hassle-free. So, let’s talk about Facebook. What are the Tips to make money from Facebook? There can be a few questions.
- How to turn on professional mode.
- How to set up Payouts
- What are Facebook Reels
- What are the best practices for making reels & posts?
- Why does Facebook pay money to us?
What are the ways to make money on Facebook?
First, let’s have a look at the best ways to make money with Facebook:
- Facebook Reels & Live Videos
- Selling on Facebook
- Page Views / Likes
- Refer A Friend Bonus
- Facebook Ads
- Crowd Funding
- Find a Job on Facebook
- Get Involved in Groups
- Invest in Facebook & so on.
If you have direct advertisements, then you get money straight away. But if you expect money from Facebook, you need monetization. Facebook will not give you cash without monetisation and set-up payouts.
Now, you need to switch on Professional Dashboard on your Facebook. Below, you can see all the steps. Similarly, for your kind assistance, we have created a simple video and explained the steps to enable professional mode.
How to turn on professional mode?
How to turn off professional mode?
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Below your profile header, on the right, you will see three dots (…). Click or tap on it.
- Another page will open
- See below, and click or tap Turn on professional mode.
- To confirm, click or tap Turn on and complete the flow.
- Go to your profile on Facebook.
- Below your profile header, click or tap the menu button (…).
- Click or tap Turn off professional mode and complete the steps.
Facebook Payment Setup – Payout Settings
After turning on the professional dashboard, you must know about the payouts.
- You will see Individual or Business Account options, so select accordingly.
- You will see another option for payment via PayPal or direct bank. Choose which one you feel comfortable with.
Now, let’s discuss the possible Facebook monetisation options & their requirements so we can make money online.
Facebook Monetisation - Facebook Monetisation Requirements
- You need at least 1,000 followers for 60 consecutive days.
- Live in an eligible country.
2. Live Ads
- Need a minimum of 10,000 followers.
- In the last 60 days, you need 600,000 on-demand, live & Previously live minutes viewed, including replayed minutes, but not boosted, cross-posted or paid watch time.
- At least 60,000 eligible minutes considered in the last 60 days must be live videos.
- A minimum of 3 on-demand or previous live videos. Published on your page that is active and created by you.
3. In-Stream ads
- A Minimum of 5K (5000 followers )
- Engagement – A minimum of 60,000 on-demand videos or lives.
- And a minimum of 5 on-demand or previously live videos published on your page that is active and created by you.
- A minimum of 10K (10,000) followers
- A minimum of 250 weekly returning viewers
- A minimum of 50K post engagements
- A minimum of 1802 K minutes viewed
5. Paid Online Events
Facebook creators with Reels viewed at least 1000 times over the past 30 days will receive a bonus through Reels Play. To qualify for the prize, rotations from creators in the invite-only program must meet their content monetisation policies, and the creator must own the content. I’ll show you how to make money with Facebook reels in this video.
What are Facebook Reels?
Facebook Reels are simple videos of up to 90 Sec. It means you post short videos with accompanying text on your Facebook page. As discussed above, it can be simple, and you don’t need special skills or equipment to make Reels; This easy way is perfect for beginner bloggers and online marketers.
How does it work?
In your videos or content, Facebook shows advertisements. So, Facebook is sharing the profit with you. It’s simple. The more you post engaging videos, the more your post or reels get more money.
Finally, wish you good luck. Keep posting exciting and creative posts and videos via reels. Make sure you do not use others’ videos. Show your creativity. If you need to use others’ videos, please at least use your voice and edit as much as possible.